Friday, October 24, 2014

Rev. Johnson English Speech- Holy Spirit


I believe in the almighty God the father and creator. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ HIS only sun and my Savior. He was conceived of the holy spirit and born of a virgin. He suffered died and rose again. HE ascended in to heaven HE shall soon come again. I believe in the Holy spirit who is worshiped and glorious. I believe in the holy church its fellowship worship and service to God faithfully. I believe the Holy bible is the perfect word of God. I am what it says I am I have what it says I have. And I can do what it says I can do. Today as I am taught the word of God here along with my spiritual family. I will be blessed, healed and anointed for a Holy and victorious living. I will never again be the same in Jesus name Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment